Well, last week was busy! Mason scored 100% on his spelling test and on his vocabulary words. He was very excited about that. We've been doing his spelling words each night, and I get him to make sentences on his own with the vocabulary words or I tell him a sentence and make him get the words and put them in order. He seems interested in doing it so that's good. I think he's finally making progress as far as reading goes. Yay!
He has to do a science project for school, he has to build/construct/make something to protect you from weather. So, an umbrella, sun hat, house, things along that line. Then he has to bring it to school and present it to the class and demonstrate how it works. He's in grade 1! Last night when he was in bed he told me his good idea for an umbrella, with a tennis ball, a vacuum tube and I forget what else. Full points for creativity for sure, but since it wouldn't work, I suggested he come up with another idea. I'll be googling some kids science sites for ideas I think.
I've been so busy I haven't had time to scrap anything at all, hopefully I'll be able to get something done in the next day or two. I've barely had a chance to be online. I did find this great kit by Web Designz by Kristi. It's called Psychedelic Fun and it's full of fun, bright colours and there is tons of stuff. Glitters, acrylics, swirls, stitches, funky and plain papers, two alphas. You can buy it here: http://www.sunshinestudioscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=764&cat=0&page=1]here
No comments:
Post a Comment